Mechanical Assembler - Production Work is performed at EII Manufacturing. Travel may be necessary but expected to be less than 15%.
Responsibilities include assembling and manufacturing mechanical sub-assemblies in support of manufacturing final assemblies or customer orders by performing the following duties:
- Assembles mechanical sub-assemblies and final assemblies from drawings, assembly instructions, or sample assemblies.
- Run electrical wires and cables from power panels/boxes to final connection from drawings, schematics, schedules, assembly instructions, or sample assemblies.
- Performs quality tests and inspections of assemblies as they are built.
- Loads Software and Firmware on final assemblies as required.
- Adjust setting in final assembly components as required from assembly instructions, setup procedures, or sample assembly.
- Performs final test, inspections, or troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues from drawings, schematics, schedules, setup procedures, assembly instructions, checklist, and or sample assemblies.
- Assembles shipping and packaging materials as needed from drawings, assembly instructions, or sample assemblies.
- Ensures final assemblies are properly packaged according to the packing list, BOL, and packaging instructions.
- Assist the Finish Assembler and Electrical Assembler as needed.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Able to use hand and power tools in the assembly and manufacturing of assemblies and final assemblies.
- Have a mechanical aptitude and able to troubleshoot.
- Able to use electrical test equipment.
- Able to go up and down stairs with 35# or less.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Know and follow standard and manufacturing standards.
- Able to read and assemble from drawings, schematics, schedules, assembly instructions and sample assemblies.
- Basic computer skills.
- Possess valid driver’s license
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying